Your Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage is written through the Virginia Assigned Risk Program.
DISADVANTAGES OF BEING IN ASSIGNED RISK PROGAM
Having your coverage placed in the Assigned Risk Program has many disadvantages including:
- HIGHEST INSURANCE RATES
- COVERAGE RESTRICTIONS
- POOR PAYMENT TERMS
- ADDITIONAL SURCHARGES
Possible Reasons why your policy is in the Assigned Risk Pool:
- AGENT HAS NO OTHER MARKETS
- POOR CLAIMS HISTORY
- HAZARDOUS INDUSTRY
- YOU ARE A NEW BUSINESS
- YOU HAVE MULTISTATE EXPOSURES
Good News: There is no need to stay in the Assigned Risk Plan. Based on the information that we received from the Commonwealth of Virginia State Corporation Commission we believe we can move you out of the Assigned Risk and into a better standard insurance company. This would mean lower insurance cost, better payment terms, and better policy service. We also have the ability to write your other lines of business insurance.
How to receive your free no‐obligation quotation: Two Options:
1. Complete the attached application and return to me
2. Contact me at the number below and provide the information per the application
Facts about your current Assigned Risk workers’ compensation policy:
- You may not realize you are in the Assigned Risk Program as your current policy will be issued and serviced by a standard insurance company such as The Hartford, Travelers, Guard, etc.
- We are happy to quote and write only your worker’s compensation policy but we are able to quote and write your other lines of business as well. If interested just let us know.
If you have any questions, please to not hesitate to call.
Jeffrey G. Cassedy, AAI, CIC, CRM
First Choice Insurance Agency, Inc.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3388, Alexandria, Virginia 22302
Physical Address: 6090‐B Franconia Rd., Alexandria, Virginia 22310
Phone Main: 866‐928‐0111 ext. 300 | Direct: 703‐382‐2342 | Fax: 703‐842‐8196 | E‐mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important: Coverages cannot be bound, extended or changed without confirmation in writing from an authorized First Choice Insurance Agency employee.
This e‐mail message and files transmitted with it contain confidential information intended only for the person(s) to whom the e‐mail message is addressed. If you have received this e‐mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e‐mail and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank you.